Every person loves stylish and rustic styles that turn their rooms into priceless spaces. Think of that enthralling living space you saw when travelling in Ireland, Japan or Latin America. That is the thrill that you want back home. A fabric sofa has become the ultimate piece for most homes because it is cheaper, stylish, and easy to maintain.
Even with the thrill, many people especially those with limited space have been wondering about the best ways to convert their spaces into paradise. The following are four unique ideas that will help you turn that limited space into an irresistible paradise.
Why reclaimed sofa? Why not just the standard models?
After years of using the standard sofas, a shift towards the reclaimed models has emerged. It is no longer only about comfort. More people want to be associated with models that derive unique attachment to nature.
The reclaimed sofa is designed with previously used materials to help extend their utility. The fact that people are contributing to conservation is enough to make them leave other furniture for the reclaimed pieces. Other reasons that are making people go for reclaimed furniture include;
- The furniture is unique because the materials had already been used. This implies that it features special marks such as nail holes that cannot be replicated in other pieces.
- The reclaimed furniture easily matches with most interior décor designs. This provides users with unlimited options to improve and change their living space themes.
- The connection to nature helps to boost and even change people’s views about nature. This can be enhanced by taking a conservation and green-related theme.
The following are the key ideas that you can use to convert your small living space into paradise with a fabric sofa.
Pair the reclaimed sofa with multifunctional furniture
For people with limited living spaces, it is advisable to go for multi-functional furniture. The target is ensuring you get the best style without compromising the functionality of the sofa. It is important to get creative at this point and pick the furniture pieces wisely.
- Think of a coffee table that doubles as a storage bin to assist you clear clutter as immediately as it is noted.
- Consider using a table with a shelf that also serves as a bookstore.
- Install a large mirror that helps to reflect light and make the room to look bigger.
Position the sofa carefully to draw attention from the door
The primary goal for installing a fabric sofa in any space is to promote optimal relaxation. However, this can be very tricky when the door opens. The attention will be drawn to what is happening outside and compromise the anticipated stylish stay.
Consider positioning your Westminster Button Jack’dn Brok’n at a 90-degree angle to a side table and lamp. You could also select a different space away from the main door and cover the window with special blinds that only allow ample light through.
Use vertical decorations on the room with reclaimed sofa
To make your room appear big, think of the wall art and wall wrapper models as complements. Consider using taller wrappers and curtains that help to draw the eye attention to the ceiling. Then, control the light by using special lamps such as the marble floor lamps that beat the need for a side table. Make sure to also include large mirrors on one of both sides of the sofa.
Your limited space should not stand on the way to making your living space a paradise. The reclaimed sofa will make the process easier because it matches with different themes easily. Remember to factor personal tastes and preferences when picking the décor pieces.